Parkway Drive - Album art

"Mother mercy, take my hand.
Follow me through this forsaken land.
Father time, return what's mine.
The innocence you stole from these eyes."
(Parkway Drive - Home is for the Heartless)
A lot of my inspiration in art and design comes from music and lyrics. Whether it be my own compositions or that of other artists/bands. A particular favourite band of mine is the Australian heavy metal band 'Parkway Drive'. The aggression and rage put into the music just makes you want to move and when listening to them while doing your artwork, It simply helps express emotions and bond with my design on a personal level.
Here are a couple of the band's album colours from previous years, They're not particularly fantastic artworks but the colour schemes and ideas behind them are genuinely brilliant in my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment