Evaluation of Blog Project.

For the past month in college I have started using blogs to keep track of and showcase my work, inspirations, and mainly to begin to get used to regular blogging. Blogging appears to be the way forward in both education and industry and for a young designer, such as myself, having and utilising a blog is ideal as it is similar to having a back up of your work and influences on the Internet in case some damaging circumstances may happen to my computer. Personally, I believe a blog is a very effective and useful thing to possess as if need be, I can use it as an online portfolio for universities or work in the Graphic design industry. And even though this project may be finished, I will carry on blogging to carry my online presence and present my work as it will be healthy to receive feedback from a neutral audience.


However, with the advantages of blogging come some major disadvantages. As Google blogger is quite a simple blogging site to use, there are many who aren't talented designers who still get their work on the Internet in the whole freedom of speech pa-lava. This can be very frustrating as when I wish to search for work which may entertain or inspire me I can often be met with the mindless rantings of an uneducated moron. That aside, Some of the aspects of the blogging process can also be relatively irritating. When inserting images into my posts trying to get them aligned is often an inevitable failure. They just won't for try after try after try and then once almost numbed with boredom it will decide to work.

Through this drawbacks I will still continue blogging as I enjoy the process of Work, post, feedback.
It helps me gain feedback where I normally would not recieve it and I will continue blogging for this reason.

13th December 2010
Jamarch

No comments:

Post a Comment